A Very Effective Relaxing Blend That Puts Your Mind & Body At Ease.
- Help Your Body & Mind Relax
- Leave You Feeling Refreshed & Light
- Rich in Antioxidants & Other Vitamins
- Powerfully Fragrant Orange Peel and Lemongrass Flavour
- Created Based on Ancient Aryuvedic & Chinese Medicine by Trained Naturopath
- Naturally Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free & Gluten Free
- Made With The Highest Quality Organic Ingredients
Calm Organic Relaxing Herbal Tea Blend
Life Stress, Work Stress or Just Stressed? Take A Break For Yourself & Enjoy A Cup Of This Calming Tea!
This aromatic blend of herbs brings with it a sense of calm that will take over your body and mind. If you are looking to find a deliciously fragrant and sweet tea, this one is for you. Based on Ancient Ayurvedic Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine this tisane will give you a calming like effect. No added artificial relaxants, sedatives or other nasties just pure natural herbal power.
Calm is just that, a tea to relax your mind and body. Flavoured with calming Lavender and Peppermint this tea induces the perfect state of mind for quiet reflection. The ancient Ayurvedic herb Ashwagandha along with Passionflower reduces your cortisol levels letting the stress melt away with it. This tea is perfect hot or cold, after work or to kick off a relaxing night in.
What are the Benefits of drinking Calm Relaxing Tea Blend?
- Reduce Cortisol Also Known As The “Stress Hormone”
- Will Clear Your Mind & Improve Concentration
- Help You Fight Inflammation A Common Issue For The Modern Person
- Can Help Reduce Headaches & Calm Your Mind
- Naturally Sweet Flavour & Aroma Can Help Reduce Sugar Consumption
The perfect cup to help you relax after a long day.
Ingredients: Organic Peppermint Leaves, Organic Lavender Flowers, Organic Ashwagandha Root, Organic Passionflower.
Made from local and imported ingredients handcrafted, blended & packed in Australia.
This product is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Information on the traditional uses and properties of herbs are provided on this site is for educational use only, and is not intended as medical advice. If you have any serious health concerns, you should always check with your healthcare practitioner before self-administering herbs.
Suggested Brewing Instructions:
Boiled Water 230ml
1 teaspoon or 2g of loose leaf tea
Allow to steep for 3-6 minutes depending on desired strength.
50g Standard Pouch, Mini Sample Pouch
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.